Friday, January 23, 2009

My Wedding Ring Didn't Go With My Dress

Can you believe that a woman actually said something like that AND expected people to believe her? Just another reminder of how brain dead Jennifer Lopez is.

I often wondered when her and Ben Affleck broke up how she ended up so quickly with one of her own kind. Marc Anthony has never seemed like a man's man to me. He strikes me as an incredibly weak man. Almost a sissy. But when I read on numerous occasions that he controls Lopez, I did not have a problem believing that. He looks like the type of person who would do that. Get someone who is extremely famous and attach himself to her and dominate her.

Pod people are an odd bunch. They are not like the rest of us. They were not raised normally, don't think normally nor do they act normally. This is why Hollywood is the best place for them because they can be themselves and it is accepted by the public.

Jennifer Lopez is miserable. She is unhappy in her marriage and she took off her wedding ring to make a statement. She has said that divorce is not an option and I believe that that is the truth. She will do what she is told. She can take her ring off all day long and that will change nothing. Yes there is trouble in the marriage and no she isn't going anywhere.

To stand in front of the press and say unashamedly that "my wedding ring did not go with my dress" is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard out of a woman. When is it that a wedding ring DOESN'T go with any clothing? It always goes with what you are wearing, it's your wedding ring, DUH!

I guess we are supposed to be all fools and saps and believe whatever it is she says. I can't do that though. I have to call her an idiot because she is in fact acting moronically.

I wonder how long it will take Marc Anthony before he beats her to the point that she will put the damn ring back on and ACT like she is married? Probably after that remark not long.

Always worth watching to see what happens.