Sunday, March 22, 2009

Her Royal Highness Suri Hubbard

I saw an interesting picture of Suri "Cruise" this past weekend and in spite of all the rumors that have been floated that Katie Holmes was IVF'd with Hubbard's frozen sperm I laughed it off and wasn't sure if I really wanted to go there. But now, I have no choice. I look at the child and look at pictures of Hubbard (especially picts of him in his younger days) and I have to say yeah, that's the father all right.

If you were to take Holmes and Hubbard and mix them together that would be about what the offspring would look like.

I would like to know just what she was told when inseminated. How did they approach her and what did they say to make her want to do this? "You have been chosen to carry the seed of the great L RON HUBBARD", or "You are royalty and royalty must breed royalty", or The honor of carrying the child of L Ron Hubbard is an honor that few women can claim in their lifetime". Whatever the bullshit that she was told she did her job and I wonder what her life expectancy will be now. She isn't needed anymore. The child is old enough to be raised by the higher ups in the church.

I figure one of these days real soon that Katie will cease to exist due to some type of Natasha Richardson-esque accident. Something that no one will question, but all will mourn and she will be hailed as a great actress.

Can the powers that be ever come up with something "believable"? I get tired of my intelligence consistently being insulted.